Monday, January 25, 2010

2008: Top 20

Here's the whole thing, for posterity.

20. "Get Like Me" - David Banner
19. "Sexual Eruption" - Snoop Dogg
18. "Take You There" - Sean Kingston
17. "Womanizer" - Britney Spears
16. "Just Dance" - Lady Gaga
15. "Whatever You Like" - T.I.
14. "Flashing Lights" - Kanye West
13. "Girls In Their Summer Clothes" - Bruce Springsteen
12. "Lollipop (Remix)" - Lil Wayne
11. "Swagger Like Us" - T.I.
10.  "A Milli" - Lil Wayne
9. "Love Lockdown" - Kanye West
8. "Paper Planes" - M.I.A.
7. "The Boss" - Rick Ross
6. "My President" - Young Jeezy
5. "Pork and Beans" - Weezer
4. "Single Ladies" - Beyonce
3. "Royal Flush" - Big Boi
2. "Mr. Carter" - Lil Wayne
1. "Live Your Life" - T.I.

Artist of the Year: Lil Wayne, T.I. (tie)
Producer of the Year: Kanye West

No comments:

Post a Comment